Things have somewhat slowed up on my blog for various reasons, the main being the introduction a puppy into my life. She takes up all my time because every time I turn my back she poops or pees. She is very untrustworthy. I'm very nice to her, I bring her into my house, give her everything she needs and in revenge she poops on everything I have, talks gibberish to me and the scares the shit out of my cats. I guess this is how republican voters feel in the US when they voted in George Bush.
There are many things I am dying to discuss here but time is not prevailing right now so I am going to take a siesta for a couple of months.
Topics for future thought and to make sure you come back in a couple of months....
Large People, Women Driving Huge Cars, Mobile Phone Users, American Food, Car Dealer Commercials, Live in Fear, Rednecks, Kevin and Brittney, Haircuts (again), Miserable Fat People, Black Friday, David Beckham in the US, yellow school buses, George Bush (how has he been left alone so far!!), airport security, the size of people ass's, unlimited refills, and so on. The list really is endless which is why I'll definitely be back soon!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment