A while back I picked on women's office attire. Now to be fair to women in this discussion they
dress a lot better here than men in the work place. Sometimes they pick strange flora patterns but that is bad taste as apposed to just not making an effort. Now with men this is a different
story. They just have no idea how to dress. Trousers up to your chest seems perfectly acceptable. A standard buttoned shirt is to be saved for weddings and interviews (maybe but not guaranteed) and only the use of ridiculous patterned polo shirts are allowed during work hours. Or if all your stripey puke colour polo's are dirty then black t-shirt that is too small for you and shows off your man boobs might also be ok. The other office law is your trousers must be khakis. A very simple dress code really which must not be comprised.
dress a lot better here than men in the work place. Sometimes they pick strange flora patterns but that is bad taste as apposed to just not making an effort. Now with men this is a different
story. They just have no idea how to dress. Trousers up to your chest seems perfectly acceptable. A standard buttoned shirt is to be saved for weddings and interviews (maybe but not guaranteed) and only the use of ridiculous patterned polo shirts are allowed during work hours. Or if all your stripey puke colour polo's are dirty then black t-shirt that is too small for you and shows off your man boobs might also be ok. The other office law is your trousers must be khakis. A very simple dress code really which must not be comprised.However I don't want to hold out on you here. The real magic happens when it's casual Friday.
Casual really means casual. There are people walking in NFL football shirts, and I don't just
mean t-shirts i mean proper authentic match shirts!! But nothing tops the guy in the Marvin the Martian sweater. That just left me speechless!!! I wish I could find a picture of it. It was SO bad! I haven't seen the guy in the clothes to the right yet, but it is just a matter of time.
Casual really means casual. There are people walking in NFL football shirts, and I don't just
mean t-shirts i mean proper authentic match shirts!! But nothing tops the guy in the Marvin the Martian sweater. That just left me speechless!!! I wish I could find a picture of it. It was SO bad! I haven't seen the guy in the clothes to the right yet, but it is just a matter of time.

No comments:
Post a Comment