
It is October which is the one month in the year that Baseball gets some attention over here as it is 'World' series time. Well I don't want to go into the merits of Baseball, that would take me hours, but I would like to share with you the arrogance of this impotent sport. On the radio the other day advertising the 'World' series they had they proudly announced "The World Series, what the world has been waiting for". Do they have any idea that 95% of the world has never friggin heard of baseball, let alone give a monkeys about it. The WORLD doesn't care less about baseball. Why it is called the World Series when it only has two countries in it, who knows, but quite frankly - who cares?
For a real sport with bats and balls I would like to suggest cricket.
No comments:
Post a Comment