Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Laziness is not always bad


My wife has dropped some hints that perhaps I should put the odd occasionally positive posting. Well luckily for her it came very easy at the Colts game this weekend. I had experienced this phenomenon before but had forgotton how good it is. While I sit and enjoy the sporting event of my choice (well that would be American Football because Baseball and Basketball are pointless, but more on that later I am sure) I have these nice gentlemen who walk by seat and ask me if I would like more beer. So I don't have to leave my seat and miss any of the game. I get beer delivered direct to my seat. Fantastic or what!!

Only problem is you still have to leave the seat to pee, but thinking about it again the cups are pretty big.....

You might argue that I am becoming lazy and I am a hyprocrite considering my complaints about laziness on this blog. In which case you don't appreciate beer in the same way I do and I don't care what you think!

No comments: